Read carefully before commencing any services with Digital Lemonade
Website Design Service Agreement
This is an agreement between me, Digital Lemonade you the client.
I will always do my best to fulfil your needs and meet your goals, but sometimes it’s best to have a few things written down so we’re on the same page from the beginning and know what the process is if something goes wrong. In this contract, you won’t find complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. I have no desire to trick you into signing something that you might later regret. This contract is to protect both of us now and in the future.
Please read it well and reach out if you have any questions at all.
You (The Client) are hiring me (Digital Lemonade) to design and develop a website for the estimated total price as outlined in our proposal. Of course, it’s a little more complicated, but we’ll get to that.
WHAT BOTH PARTIES AGREE TO DO
As my customer, you have the power and ability to enter into this contract on behalf of your company or organisation. You agree to provide me with everything that we’ll need to complete the project – including text, images and other information – as and when we need it and in the format, we ask for. You agree to review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner too. Deadlines work two ways and you’ll also be bound by any dates that we set together. You also agree to stick to the payment schedule set out at the end of this contract.
I have the experience and ability to perform the services you need from me and I will carry them out in a professional and timely manner. Along the way, I will endeavour to meet all the deadlines set but I can’t be responsible for a missed launch date or a deadline if you have been late in supplying materials or have not approved or signed off my work on-time at any stage. On top of this, I’ll also maintain the confidentiality of any information that you give me.
GETTING DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY
If I am designing your website I’ll create designs for the look-and-feel, layout and functionality of your website. This contract includes one main design plus the opportunity for you to make up to two rounds of revisions. If you’re not happy with the designs at this stage, you will pay us in full for all of the work that we have produced until that point and you may either cancel this contract or continue to commission me to make further design revisions at my standard design rates.
DTML and CSS layout templates
If the project includes HTML markup and CSS templates, I’ll develop these using valid HTML and CSS code. The landscape of web browsers and devices changes regularly and my approach is to look forward, not back. With that in mind, I will test all my markup and CSS in current versions of all major desktop browsers to ensure that we make the most from them. Users of older or less capable browsers or devices will experience a design that is appropriate to the capabilities of their software.
I do not cater for people using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and cannot predict the behaviour of that browser.
I will also test that these templates perform well on Apple’s iPad. We will not test old or abandoned browsers, for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 5.5 for Windows or Mac, previous versions of Apple’s Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Opera unless otherwise specified. If you need me to consider these older browsers, I will charge you at my standard old browser rate for any necessary additional design work, development and testing.
I’m not responsible for writing or inputting any text copy unless I specified it in the original estimate. I’ll be happy to help though, and in addition to the estimate, I will charge you at my standard copywriting or content input rate.
You will supply me with photographs in digital format. If your quote includes a specified number of stock images I will search and send you my recommendations for your website.
Changes and revisions
I know from plenty of experience that fixed-price contracts are rarely beneficial to you, as they often limit you to your first idea about how something should look, or how it might work. I don’t want to limit either your options or your opportunities to change your mind.
The estimate/quotation prices at the beginning of this document are based on the amount of work I estimate I’ll need to accomplish everything that you have told me you want to achieve. If you do want to change your mind, add extra pages or templates or even add new functionality, that won’t be a problem. However, you will be charged accordingly and these additional costs will need to be agreed to before the extra work commences. This additional work will affect deadlines and they will be moved accordingly. I’ll be upfront about all of this if and when it happens to ensure we’re all on the same page before proceeding. I may also ask you to put requests in writing so we can keep track of changes. If the nature or functions of the project change significantly throughout the process, I reserve the right to deem the current project cancelled. At this point, you will pay me in full for all the work I have done and may commission me to complete the new project based on the new requirements. This will require a new quote and contract.
You may already have professional website hosting, you might even manage that hosting in-house; if that’s the case, great. If you don’t manage your own website hosting, or your current hosting environment does not support the solution I am providing, I can set up an account for you at one of my preferred, third-party hosting providers. Most of my packages include web hosting for 1 year or a free transfer. Please refer to your quote to see if additional charges may apply.
I can’t guarantee that the functions contained in any web page templates or in a completed website will always be error-free and so I can’t be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this website and any other web pages, even if you have advised me of the possibilities of such damages.
I make recommendations for third-party providers and tools I use and trust such as web-hosting providers, however, it is your responsibility to do the research to ensure your chosen provider suits the project’s needs and budget. Digital Lemonade will not be liable for any damage or loss of sales, reputation or otherwise due to hosting issues.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You guarantee to me that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide me for inclusion in the website are either owned by your good selves or that you have permission to use them.
When I receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that I create for you for this project.
- I’ll give you a copy of all files and you should store them really safely as I am not required to keep them or provide any native source files I used to make them.
You also own text content, photographs and other data you provided unless someone else owns them. I own the markup, CSS and other code and I license it to you for use on only this project. I love to show off our work and share what I have learned with other people, so I reserve the right to display and link to your website in my portfolio as well as provide a small, discrete link to my website in the footer of your website.
I am sure you understand how important it is as a small business that you pay the invoices that I send you promptly. As I’m also sure you’ll want to stay friends, you agree to stick tight to the following payment schedule.
- 50% deposit upfront
- 50% balance once the website is approved and everyone agrees it’s ready to go live, or after 12 weeks, whichever comes first.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re unable to supply all of the right content at this stage, it does not mean I have not done my job. Once the site has been tested and is ready to go live, either with your content or placeholder images and dummy text, we will issue the final invoice. Once the final invoice is paid I will hand over the keys and show you how to put your own content in once it’s ready. If the final invoice is not paid within the credit terms I have given you, I am under no obligation to keep the site on my testing server or continue with the project in any way.
Furthermore, if your project takes longer than 12 weeks to complete and this is due to a delay by you (The Client), not me (Digital Lemonade), then I will issue an invoice for the remaining amount and this will be due within 7 days. I will then continue your project when all information and feedback required has been received. Depending on the delay incurred, this may mean new fees are applicable.
BUT WHERE IS ALL THE HORRIBLE SMALL PRINT?
Just like a parking ticket, you can’t transfer this contract to anyone else without my permission. This contract stays in place and need not be renewed. If for some reason one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place. Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Queensland, Australia.
Website Care Plan Service Agreement
These terms of business and services cover the conditions of working with Digital Lemonade as a customer or client and details specific terms for the supply of a Website Maintenance Service. I ask all clients to read and understand these conditions before accepting a quote and/or providing instructions to commence work.
CONTACT: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Digital Lemonade.
IMPORTANT: Approval by email for the work to commence indicates that the client accepts the terms and conditions outlined in the document.
Digital Lemonade: Means Digital Lemonade Website Designs
Client: This means the customer / the client
The Client is engaging Digital Lemonade to access their website/s files and update, backup, scan, add or remove them as part of a website maintenance service.
If purchasing a monthly or quarterly plan, the Client agrees to pay their invoice on time and in advance of maintenance tasks being carried out by Digital Lemonade. The Client may cancel the package by providing written notice (email will suffice) no later than the 21st of the month prior to ceasing the agreement.
DIGITAL LEMONADE AGREEMENT:
Digital Lemonade agrees to conduct the following each month or quarter depending on the Client’s package:
- Theme, plugin and WordPress version updates when available
- Security/vulnerability scan
- Performance scan
- Page & post optimisation
- Full website backup
- Provide recommendations for improvements, if any.
- Some plans may include uptime monitoring and Google Analytics reporting as well. The Client can ask Digital Lemonade if they’d like this to be included in their package.
In order to make content updates or development changes, the Client must complete Digital Lemonade’s brief form outlining the changes they would like Digital Lemonade to make. This form must be completed and submitted to Digital Lemonade on or before the 28th of each month.
1. GENERAL TERMS:
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Payment is currently accepted by direct deposit in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise agreed. See quotation or invoice terms for details.
- PAYMENT DATES: Invoices will be issued on the 28th of each month (or next/closest business day) and are due within 7 days. Once payment is received, Digital Lemonade will conduct the set maintenance tasks during the first or second week of each month (or quarter). IMPORTANT: Digital Lemonade will not conduct the set maintenance tasks for that month/quarter until payment is received in full. The Client is still liable for payment for that month unless the Client has cancelled their package by providing written notice as stated in the “Client Agreement” section of these Terms & Conditions.
- WORK OUTSIDE OUT SCOPE: Any technical or specialised work specifically requested by the Client that is outside our scope or abilities may be outsourced. Digital Lemonade will aim to provide alternative solutions to match the Client’s needs. Alternatively, the Client may cover the costs associated with training Digital Lemonade to accomplish this work or it may be agreed that Digital Lemonade will cover these costs in the interests of professional development.
- COMPLETION OF WORK: Digital Lemonade warrants completing the Work in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this document, to the specifications previously agreed with the Client. Digital Lemonade will not charge more than the amount previously agreed unless the Client has varied the specifications of the Work since the agreement. Digital Lemonade will not undertake changes to the specifications of the Work which would increase the cost, without prior written authorisation from the Client.
- APPROVAL OF WORK: On completion of the Work, the Client will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. The Client should notify Digital Lemonade in writing (email will suffice), of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of receipt of such notification. Any of the Work which has not been reported in writing to Digital Lemonade as unsatisfactory within the 7 day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Approved work or deemed approved work, cannot subsequently be rejected, and the contract will be deemed to have been completed.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If the Client rejects the Work within the 7 day review period, or will not approve subsequent Work performed by Digital Lemonade to remedy any points reported by the Client as unsatisfactory, and Digital Lemonade considers that the Client is unreasonable in their repeated rejection of the Work, the contract will be deemed to have expired. Paid deposits are forfeited. Intellectual Copyright of final artwork/source code/images will remain with Digital Lemonade as per ‘Intellectual Copyright’ terms as within, and Digital Lemonade can take any legal measures to recover both payment for the completed Work and reasonable expenses incurred in recovering payment.
- CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS: Under no circumstances will Digital Lemonade be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of its software. The Client should be aware that only when a current maintenance contract is in place, will Digital Lemonade hold responsibility for keeping backup copies of the Client’s website. Unfortunately, malicious software, spyware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Digital lemonade cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on the Client’s website as a result of such illegal activity. If such a problem does occur, however, if a current website maintenance package is in place, Digital Lemonade agrees to restore the Client’s website with the latest uncompromised backup copy within 7 days of written notification (email will suffice). In most circumstances, websites will be restores sooner than 7 days. Should changes in technology mean that at some future date the website no longer functions as originally intended, Digital Lemonade will undertake to update the website accordingly, subject to the time allowed for in the current website maintenance package OR for a quoted hourly fee.
2. DATA AND STORAGE POLICY
- DATA STORAGE: Digital Lemonade stores final client artwork/source code/images / other materials for a sufficient period preceding the completion of the project and up to a point when the project is deemed dormant. Dormant project files are archived for a minimum period of 1 year after the completion of the project.
- CLIENT SUPPLY: The Client can request project files to be supplied to them electronically, though they accept responsibility for the safekeeping of these files from that time and beyond any archive period detailed above.
- SUPPORTING FILES: Supporting files, used for the creation of any project(s) are deleted when the project is deemed dormant and therefore Digital Lemonade holds no liability or responsibility to store such media files on their system(s).
- BACKUP LIABILITY: Digital Lemonade takes appropriate precautions and practices to backup Client project files through a range of backup and archive systems. However, Digital Lemonade offers no guarantee or warranty for projects neither deemed dormant nor past any archiving period detailed above.
- WAVIER: In the event of an act of God or circumstances beyond their control, and ensuring all precautionary practices were followed, Digital Lemonade holds no liability for the safekeeping or backup of the Client’s project files nor the responsibility to re-create any such files without fees.
3. DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER
- WAVIER OF TERMS: Should Digital Lemonade waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Digital Lemonade to waive the same clause on any other occasion. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Client’s statutory rights are not affected. Digital Lemonade reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above points be required please contact us.
4. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Where applicable we may impose additional terms and conditions individually respective of the media design/project concerned. These additional terms, if any, will be detailed in the quotation supplied or via email for the media design/project concerned.
Acknowledgement: www.mediasurgery.co.uk | Revised: November 2016 – v2
Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to www.digitallemonade.com.au and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and Digitallemonade.com.au’s rights and obligations to each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that Digitallemonade.com.au is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular, Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Digitallemonade.com.au’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment. Delivery may take between 2 and 14 days, depending on the delivery option. Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with Australia Post or the courier company directly and we are not responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of Digitallemonade.com.au.
Digital goods are delivered immediately. Please be aware there are inherent risks associated with downloading any software and digital goods. Should you have any technical problems downloading any of our goods, please contact us so we may try to assist you.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Digitallemonade.com.au handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 14 days of purchase with a valid reason for return. If we are unable to resolve your complaint or further assist you, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased. Unopened goods will be refunded in full. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment. All refunds are made at the discretion of www.digitallemonade.com.au.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Digitallemonade.com.au may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between Digitallemonade.com.au and the owners of those websites. Digitallemonade.com.au takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
Digitallemonade.com.au’s website may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which Digitallemonade.com.auaccepts no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Digitallemonade.com.au absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Digitallemonade.com.au gives no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Digitallemonade.com.au to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure servers. Digitallemonade.com.au’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may, however, use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and assist in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Digitallemonade.com.au may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where Digitallemonade.com.au is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or third parties.
EXCLUSION OF COMPETITORS
If you are in the business of creating similar documents, goods or services for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of Digitallemonade.com.au. Digitallemonade.com.au expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access our website, to download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term then Digitallemonade.com.au will hold you fully responsible for any loss that we may sustain and further hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use. Digitallemonade.com.au reserves the right to exclude and deny any person access to our website, services or information in our sole discretion.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In
Digitallemonade.com.au expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and Digitallemonade.com.au concerning your use and access to Digitallemonade.com.au’s website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of NSW and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and Digital Lemonade that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your visits to our website or use of our products and services, we may obtain the following information about you: name, company name, email address, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles (together ‘Personal Data’).
Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us.
You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by either logging into your account and making the changes yourself or contacting us directly to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information: We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you,
Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also use the information we collect in aggregated and anonymized forms to improve our services,
Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. If your Personal Data is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections.
We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
In the event there is a breach of our security and your Personal Data is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law.
COOKIES AND PIXELS
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of Digitallemonade.com.au, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Welcome to my website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by www.digitallemonade.com.au. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Digitallemonade.com.au takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Digital Lemonade – © 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or