Big Lemons website design
Starting from $3,950
This website package will give you a drop-dead fabulous that not only looks amazing but is easy to use, and a total breeze for your visitors to navigate. If your business needs a little bit more than the basics, then is for you! Designed to showcase your business’ true identity and allow you to seamlessly create gorgeous blogs, photo galleries as well as show off your services and start capturing real client leads.
I like to keep projects super simple so that you can follow the process with me from start to finish. I like to leave my clients feeling confident and empowered using their new website as well as (of course) being totally in love with it.
- A WordPress website that you can easily edit yourself
- Up to ten pages of your choice with 2x edits per page before going live
- A mobile-friendly, responsive design
- Custom page design using your branding (logo, fonts, and colours)
- Basic on-page SEO for 3 pages, including Yoast plugin set up, site map submission to Google Search Console and Google Analytics set up. This will help your business get found in Google Search (Yessss!!)
- Four social media account integrations
- A customised contact form for your customers to message you directly to your inbox
- A customised lead capture form
- A website backup plugin (because there is nothing worse than losing all your hard work)
- A website security plugin (See Ya hackers!!!!)
- Eight weeks FREE access to my website Maintenance Plan which included security updates, support, and backups. If you wish to continue this service it will be $89 per month
- Up to two hours of training to show you how to easily manage and update your website yourself.
- Logo design or branding not included
- Stock images not included
Some recent builds
The design process
I like to keep projects super simple so that you can follow along with the progress from start to finish. I am to leave my clients feeling confident and empowered using their new website as well as of course, being totally in love with it.
I’ll send you a brief form asking you to tell me EVERYTHING about your business and how you’d like me to help you. We’ll look at a convenient time to have a 30 min phone call to make sure I fully understand your brief. From here, I will provide you with a proposal.
Once you’ve read your proposal, it is now your chance to ask me any questions you like, to make sure that we are both on the same page with your project requirements.
Once you have confirmed the final quote, you will need to accept my proposal and pay a 50% deposit to get this project started.
Now it’s your turn to do some work. I will send you another form to complete so that I can collect all the content I need from you to build your website.
This is where I work my magic. Once your home page is built I will send you some designs that will nail the look and feel of your website.
Once you have approved my design I will roll them out across all website pages and test that it is all working as it should.
Now that your website is almost ready to launch, you will need to go through each page and check that everything on your brief has been met. You can request one change per page at this stage.
Launch day baby!
Once you have paid your final invoice it’ll be time to reveal your STUNNING new website to the world.
Jacob - JM Coastal Carpentry
“Robyn is an amazing designer. I Couldn’t recommend her highly enough for anyone to use for their business needs. Her standard of work and attention to detail are excellent. Robyn really was there from the beginning designing & setting up my Instagram & Facebook page. She has now just completed my website. There’s no limit to what she can do. Amazing!”
Fanny - shed eleven
“Robyn did a fabulous job in creating our first business website, shedeleven.com.au. She understood our vision and was patient and creative. She also remains available on the phone, online and is very reactive. I highly recommend her services!
Allison - A.L. Tait Author
“Robyn helped me redesign a very established site, bringing new clarity and MUCH better navigation for users. Her patience with dealing with the endless ‘bits and pieces involved in this endeavor was much appreciated, and the results are terrific. Thank you!”