Little Lemons website design
Starting from $1,950
This package will give you an information-based website that not only looks amazing but is easy to use, and a total breeze for your visitors to navigate. This website package is designed to showcase your business’ true identity and allow you to seamlessly create gorgeous blogs, photo galleries and much more.
I like to keep projects super simple so that you can follow the process with me from start to finish. I like to leave my clients feeling confident and empowered using their new website as well as (of course) being totally in love with it.
- A WordPress website that you can easily edit yourself
- Up to five pages of your choice with 2x edits per page before going live
- A mobile-friendly, responsive design
- Custom page design using your branding (logo, fonts, and colours)
- Basic Home Page SEO, including Yoast plugin set up, site map submission to Google Search Console and Google Analytics set up. This will help your business get found in Google Search (Yessss!!)
- Two social media account integrations
- A customised contact form for your customers to message you directly to your inbox
- A website backup plugin (because there is nothing worse than losing all your hard work)
- A website security plugin (See Ya hackers!!!!)
- Eight weeks FREE access to my website Maintenance Plan which included security updates, support, and backups. If you wish to continue this service it will be $69 per month
- One hour of training to show you how to easily manage and update your website yourself.
- Logo design or branding not included
- Stock images not included
Some recent builds
The design process
I like to keep projects super simple so that you can follow along with the progress from start to finish. I am to leave my clients feeling confident and empowered using their new website as well as of course, being totally in love with it.
I’ll send you a brief form asking you to tell me EVERYTHING about your business and how you’d like me to help you. We’ll look at a convenient time to have a 30 min phone call to make sure I fully understand your brief. From here, I will provide you with a proposal.
Once you’ve read your proposal, it is now your chance to ask me any questions you like, to make sure that we are both on the same page with your project requirements.
Once you have confirmed the final quote, you will need to accept my proposal and pay a 50% deposit to get this project started.
Now it’s your turn to do some work. I will send you another form to complete so that I can collect all the content I need from you to build your website.
This is where I work my magic. Once your home page is built I will send you some designs that will nail the look and feel of your website.
Once you have approved my design I will roll them out across all website pages and test that it is all working as it should.
Now that your website is almost ready to launch, you will need to go through each page and check that everything on your brief has been met. You can request one change per page at this stage.
Launch day baby!
Once you have paid your final invoice it’ll be time to reveal your STUNNING new website to the world.
Cass - Live it. Do it.
“I contacted Digital Lemonade to build a new website for my online biz which included a blog and online shop and also to do a complete transfer over to WordPress from my original Blogspot site. I couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated, understanding, and creative person to build my new website. Robyn took my brief and created something better than I could have ever imagined. It’s fresh and fun. She works above and beyond to make sure it’s everything and more, along with sharing endless tips and support. I am so grateful for all the work she has done for Live it. Do it. Highly recommend.”
Wei - Skybound Gymnastics
“Digital Lemonade supplied our business, Skybound Gymnastics, with a marketing package including logo design, website design and domain establishment, flyer and poster design, and copywriting services. I cannot recommend Robyn and her team more highly! She makes the process of concept to creation seamlessly smooth and simple. We started with a small idea and each step of the way we were consulted until we settled on the perfect design. Robyn was extremely accommodating and at times provided us with her experienced professional opinion which I found greatly beneficial to the final product. Her team is so genuine, friendly, and supportive it made it a fantastic experience!”
Jenny - Jenny J Coaching
“Robyn’s strength is in seeing beyond technology to create websites that are visually beautiful. Her sense of style and colour combined with the ability to get what you are trying to achieve gives her the edge with website creation. She is knowledgeable, generous with her ideas and a delight to work with. I love the website she created for me and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again.”